10-year-old small cars that are worth buying in 2019
I may be buying another small car soon, so I've been doing a lot of research on what's available used. My findings have been interesting.
Right now in 2019, the hot sellers for the moment are SUVs, crossovers and big stupid trucks. Nobody wants compacts or subcompacts. But I do.
Cars from the early 2010s are usually in pretty good shape as long as you can find a decent example. But some are better than others.
I've been doing a ton of research on cars from this era, and will list off the cars that usually show up the most below.
For every car I mention, I'm specifically referring to ones produced from 2010 to 2013.
Hit the next page to begin.
More articles to check out
- All about TAXI A&R membership, thoughts on whether metal music sells anymore
- Fender FMT HH Custom Telecaster and its greatest strength
- Is it possible to have a perfect electric guitar?
- State of the watch collection 2020
- The switch
- Sometimes guitar string brand does not matter
- Ugly Fenders of 2020 – Electron Green Strat, Tele and Precision Bass
- the guitar center experience post covid-19
- How to get the country slapback guitar sound
- Do Herco picks live up to the hype?