10-year-old small cars that are worth buying in 2019
I may be buying another small car soon, so I've been doing a lot of research on what's available used. My findings have been interesting.
Right now in 2019, the hot sellers for the moment are SUVs, crossovers and big stupid trucks. Nobody wants compacts or subcompacts. But I do.
Cars from the early 2010s are usually in pretty good shape as long as you can find a decent example. But some are better than others.
I've been doing a ton of research on cars from this era, and will list off the cars that usually show up the most below.
For every car I mention, I'm specifically referring to ones produced from 2010 to 2013.
Hit the next page to begin.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- The only double neck electric guitar worth buying
- Hate it all you want, NATO is the best watch strap there is
- Guitar options for nickel allergy sufferers
- Holy Diver Les Paul Outfit is actually impressive
- GPS adventures for 2019
- ESP is doing the best fade guitar finish right now
- A bad guitar string can cause buzzing on just one fret
- Fender (or Squier) needs to release a standard reverse headstock Strat
- Schecter Omen Extreme-6, 3 months later
- How to avoid guitar shipping damage