10-year-old small cars that are worth buying in 2019
I may be buying another small car soon, so I've been doing a lot of research on what's available used. My findings have been interesting.
Right now in 2019, the hot sellers for the moment are SUVs, crossovers and big stupid trucks. Nobody wants compacts or subcompacts. But I do.
Cars from the early 2010s are usually in pretty good shape as long as you can find a decent example. But some are better than others.
I've been doing a ton of research on cars from this era, and will list off the cars that usually show up the most below.
For every car I mention, I'm specifically referring to ones produced from 2010 to 2013.
Hit the next page to begin.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing