10-year-old small cars that are worth buying in 2019
I may be buying another small car soon, so I've been doing a lot of research on what's available used. My findings have been interesting.
Right now in 2019, the hot sellers for the moment are SUVs, crossovers and big stupid trucks. Nobody wants compacts or subcompacts. But I do.
Cars from the early 2010s are usually in pretty good shape as long as you can find a decent example. But some are better than others.
I've been doing a ton of research on cars from this era, and will list off the cars that usually show up the most below.
For every car I mention, I'm specifically referring to ones produced from 2010 to 2013.
Hit the next page to begin.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone