10-year-old small cars that are worth buying in 2019
I may be buying another small car soon, so I've been doing a lot of research on what's available used. My findings have been interesting.
Right now in 2019, the hot sellers for the moment are SUVs, crossovers and big stupid trucks. Nobody wants compacts or subcompacts. But I do.
Cars from the early 2010s are usually in pretty good shape as long as you can find a decent example. But some are better than others.
I've been doing a ton of research on cars from this era, and will list off the cars that usually show up the most below.
For every car I mention, I'm specifically referring to ones produced from 2010 to 2013.
Hit the next page to begin.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?