Launchy and Twitter
LifeHacker posted an article on advanced techniques with Launchy, including posting to Twitter using Launchy and cURL.
There was only one problem, however.
For the Twitter instructions, the article states:
Finally, if you're actually a Twitter user, the
twit.batfile should take care of you. Just open it up and change the username and password to match your own like above. Then you can update your Twitter status by invoking Launchy, typing
twit, entering your status, and hitting Enter.
This doesn't work.
The proper instruction should be:
1. Invoke Launchy.
2. Type "twit" (without quotes).
3. Press TAB.
4. Now type your Twitter status.
5. Press enter.
And then it will work. If all you do is type "twit", press space and state your status, this doesn't work. But using the above method I just described does.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing