Launchy and Twitter
LifeHacker posted an article on advanced techniques with Launchy, including posting to Twitter using Launchy and cURL.
There was only one problem, however.
For the Twitter instructions, the article states:
Finally, if you're actually a Twitter user, the
twit.batfile should take care of you. Just open it up and change the username and password to match your own like above. Then you can update your Twitter status by invoking Launchy, typing
twit, entering your status, and hitting Enter.
This doesn't work.
The proper instruction should be:
1. Invoke Launchy.
2. Type "twit" (without quotes).
3. Press TAB.
4. Now type your Twitter status.
5. Press enter.
And then it will work. If all you do is type "twit", press space and state your status, this doesn't work. But using the above method I just described does.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see