Launchy and Twitter
LifeHacker posted an article on advanced techniques with Launchy, including posting to Twitter using Launchy and cURL.
There was only one problem, however.
For the Twitter instructions, the article states:
Finally, if you're actually a Twitter user, the
twit.batfile should take care of you. Just open it up and change the username and password to match your own like above. Then you can update your Twitter status by invoking Launchy, typing
twit, entering your status, and hitting Enter.
This doesn't work.
The proper instruction should be:
1. Invoke Launchy.
2. Type "twit" (without quotes).
3. Press TAB.
4. Now type your Twitter status.
5. Press enter.
And then it will work. If all you do is type "twit", press space and state your status, this doesn't work. But using the above method I just described does.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?