191 is now my favorite number
The big check I sent off for the car payment went through without a hitch. With a very big sigh of relief, I happily can say I now owe $191 on my car loan. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Did I mention awesome? Yeah, I think I did. (grin) I will have that title in my hands in no time.
As I write this I am installing Red Hat Linux on the Dell. Installation went just as smooth (if not smoother) than when I installed SuSE. Everything is going okay so far. If I can get the VNC to work on it, then I will be satisfied with the setup for the time being. I will need to move all my stuff off the Windows box I'm on now to the Linux box. I'll also need to config windows networking so my windows box can "see" the drive shares on the Linux box, etc., etc., so on and so forth. Anyway I'm off to continue doing that now.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price