191 is now my favorite number
The big check I sent off for the car payment went through without a hitch. With a very big sigh of relief, I happily can say I now owe $191 on my car loan. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Did I mention awesome? Yeah, I think I did. (grin) I will have that title in my hands in no time.
As I write this I am installing Red Hat Linux on the Dell. Installation went just as smooth (if not smoother) than when I installed SuSE. Everything is going okay so far. If I can get the VNC to work on it, then I will be satisfied with the setup for the time being. I will need to move all my stuff off the Windows box I'm on now to the Linux box. I'll also need to config windows networking so my windows box can "see" the drive shares on the Linux box, etc., etc., so on and so forth. Anyway I'm off to continue doing that now.
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap