191 is now my favorite number
The big check I sent off for the car payment went through without a hitch. With a very big sigh of relief, I happily can say I now owe $191 on my car loan. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Did I mention awesome? Yeah, I think I did. (grin) I will have that title in my hands in no time.
As I write this I am installing Red Hat Linux on the Dell. Installation went just as smooth (if not smoother) than when I installed SuSE. Everything is going okay so far. If I can get the VNC to work on it, then I will be satisfied with the setup for the time being. I will need to move all my stuff off the Windows box I'm on now to the Linux box. I'll also need to config windows networking so my windows box can "see" the drive shares on the Linux box, etc., etc., so on and so forth. Anyway I'm off to continue doing that now.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)