2 computer geekery updates
living w/o gmail
Here's my honest opinions about living without Gmail.
1. I don't miss it.
I honestly thought I was going to go into Gmail withdrawal but I didn't experience that at all. I don't miss the "Google way" of doing e-mail at all. The thing that's odd is that I was expecting to miss it, but didn't.
2. Mail is a lot easier to manage.
I got my folders and tags back in t-bird. Just those two features alone make it better than Gmail.
3. Way less spam
I don't know why (and I honestly don't care) but I've been receiving far less spam. Granted, this could be because the the spammers haven't "caught up" to the MX change but hey, I'm enjoying it. 🙂
The new mobo has been performing way better than expected. This is interesting because it's microATX-sized compared to full-size ATX. Something in my head said it would probably run slower or worse or whatever.. but that didn't happen at all; it actually runs better than the MSI mobo did. Biostar rules the school and I'm happy about it.
. . .
That's basically it. Things are running swell. Cool beans. 😉
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches