2 computer geekery updates
living w/o gmail
Here's my honest opinions about living without Gmail.
1. I don't miss it.
I honestly thought I was going to go into Gmail withdrawal but I didn't experience that at all. I don't miss the "Google way" of doing e-mail at all. The thing that's odd is that I was expecting to miss it, but didn't.
2. Mail is a lot easier to manage.
I got my folders and tags back in t-bird. Just those two features alone make it better than Gmail.
3. Way less spam
I don't know why (and I honestly don't care) but I've been receiving far less spam. Granted, this could be because the the spammers haven't "caught up" to the MX change but hey, I'm enjoying it. 🙂
The new mobo has been performing way better than expected. This is interesting because it's microATX-sized compared to full-size ATX. Something in my head said it would probably run slower or worse or whatever.. but that didn't happen at all; it actually runs better than the MSI mobo did. Biostar rules the school and I'm happy about it.
. . .
That's basically it. Things are running swell. Cool beans. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see