92 here, 95 there
This to me makes no sense.
I started to write this at 3:45pm. It's 92° F here in Tampa Florida and back at the stomping grounds it's 95° F - with an obvious heat advisory in effect.
Generally speaking, 10 degrees hotter is the Florida equivalent of any New England day in the summer months. What this means is that it the thermometer may say 95 there, but it feels like 105 - easily. Granted, the heat will drop off fast after 7pm-ish, but still.. wow that's hot.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago