92 here, 95 there
This to me makes no sense.
I started to write this at 3:45pm. It's 92° F here in Tampa Florida and back at the stomping grounds it's 95° F - with an obvious heat advisory in effect.
Generally speaking, 10 degrees hotter is the Florida equivalent of any New England day in the summer months. What this means is that it the thermometer may say 95 there, but it feels like 105 - easily. Granted, the heat will drop off fast after 7pm-ish, but still.. wow that's hot.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp