92 here, 95 there
This to me makes no sense.
I started to write this at 3:45pm. It's 92° F here in Tampa Florida and back at the stomping grounds it's 95° F - with an obvious heat advisory in effect.
Generally speaking, 10 degrees hotter is the Florida equivalent of any New England day in the summer months. What this means is that it the thermometer may say 95 there, but it feels like 105 - easily. Granted, the heat will drop off fast after 7pm-ish, but still.. wow that's hot.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time