As of today I've been living in Florida 999 days (2.73 years) which will "roll over" to 1000 tomorrow. No, I don't count each day.. geez.. I have a script in my stats page that tells me this info. 🙂
In addition, my blog has existed for close to 5 years. That's a long frickin' time. 🙂
Today I went to Goodyear Gemini for an oil change. The shop does a good job and all that but what's comical is what happens when I go to pay.
Every time and without fail the guy at the counter says that I "need" at least $1500 (or more) worth of work done to the truck whenever I go there.
The comical part is that what's "needed" changes each time I go.
Each time my reply is the same "No, I don't need any of that, thanks." Then I pay my 30 bucks for the oil change and I'm out the door.
I understand that the shop is just trying to make a buck, but c'mon.. they could at least be consistent with lying about what a vehicle needs and what it doesn't. 🙂
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp