As of today I've been living in Florida 999 days (2.73 years) which will "roll over" to 1000 tomorrow. No, I don't count each day.. geez.. I have a script in my stats page that tells me this info. 🙂
In addition, my blog has existed for close to 5 years. That's a long frickin' time. 🙂
Today I went to Goodyear Gemini for an oil change. The shop does a good job and all that but what's comical is what happens when I go to pay.
Every time and without fail the guy at the counter says that I "need" at least $1500 (or more) worth of work done to the truck whenever I go there.
The comical part is that what's "needed" changes each time I go.
Each time my reply is the same "No, I don't need any of that, thanks." Then I pay my 30 bucks for the oil change and I'm out the door.
I understand that the shop is just trying to make a buck, but c'mon.. they could at least be consistent with lying about what a vehicle needs and what it doesn't. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago