As of today I've been living in Florida 999 days (2.73 years) which will "roll over" to 1000 tomorrow. No, I don't count each day.. geez.. I have a script in my stats page that tells me this info. 🙂
In addition, my blog has existed for close to 5 years. That's a long frickin' time. 🙂
Today I went to Goodyear Gemini for an oil change. The shop does a good job and all that but what's comical is what happens when I go to pay.
Every time and without fail the guy at the counter says that I "need" at least $1500 (or more) worth of work done to the truck whenever I go there.
The comical part is that what's "needed" changes each time I go.
Each time my reply is the same "No, I don't need any of that, thanks." Then I pay my 30 bucks for the oil change and I'm out the door.
I understand that the shop is just trying to make a buck, but c'mon.. they could at least be consistent with lying about what a vehicle needs and what it doesn't. 🙂
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time