a colossal waste of time
Today I did one thing and one thing only.
Play video games.
And I loved every second of it.
It has been quite a long time since I devoted one entire day to playing video games. Or should I say game, because the only game I played today was Half-Life 2.
Honestly speaking, I haven't enjoyed a video game this much in a long, long time. I totally understand why HL2 received so much praise by the gaming community.
I bought HL2 the day it was released back in 2004. My computer wouldn't run it optimally, so I really couldn't enjoy it. But now with my new box I can.
And oh yeah, I did.
I know it's totally geeky, nerdy or whatever you want to call it to stay holed up and do nothing but play video games all day.
But I don't care. It's not like I do this every day (or hardly ever for that matter). I'm allowed to waste one day of my life playing a game if I want to.
Tomorrow it's back to biz as usual.
But not today. 🙂
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time