a colossal waste of time
Today I did one thing and one thing only.
Play video games.
And I loved every second of it.
It has been quite a long time since I devoted one entire day to playing video games. Or should I say game, because the only game I played today was Half-Life 2.
Honestly speaking, I haven't enjoyed a video game this much in a long, long time. I totally understand why HL2 received so much praise by the gaming community.
I bought HL2 the day it was released back in 2004. My computer wouldn't run it optimally, so I really couldn't enjoy it. But now with my new box I can.
And oh yeah, I did.
I know it's totally geeky, nerdy or whatever you want to call it to stay holed up and do nothing but play video games all day.
But I don't care. It's not like I do this every day (or hardly ever for that matter). I'm allowed to waste one day of my life playing a game if I want to.
Tomorrow it's back to biz as usual.
But not today. 🙂
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp