a colossal waste of time
Today I did one thing and one thing only.
Play video games.
And I loved every second of it.
It has been quite a long time since I devoted one entire day to playing video games. Or should I say game, because the only game I played today was Half-Life 2.
Honestly speaking, I haven't enjoyed a video game this much in a long, long time. I totally understand why HL2 received so much praise by the gaming community.
I bought HL2 the day it was released back in 2004. My computer wouldn't run it optimally, so I really couldn't enjoy it. But now with my new box I can.
And oh yeah, I did.
I know it's totally geeky, nerdy or whatever you want to call it to stay holed up and do nothing but play video games all day.
But I don't care. It's not like I do this every day (or hardly ever for that matter). I'm allowed to waste one day of my life playing a game if I want to.
Tomorrow it's back to biz as usual.
But not today. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?