A "gloomy" day in Tampa
Today the weather was a bit on the rainy side so there was cloud cover in the sky for most of the day. This caused the color to be a bit on the gray side.
The temperature as I write this @ 8pm is 75° outside, as it was for the majority of the day. So even though the color of the sky looked gloomy, the warmth of the air didn't feel gloomy whatsoever.
In other words, what you've got is gray colored skies with nice warm breezes - at the same time.
Acceptable? That's another yes. 😀
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches