A "gloomy" day in Tampa
Today the weather was a bit on the rainy side so there was cloud cover in the sky for most of the day. This caused the color to be a bit on the gray side.
The temperature as I write this @ 8pm is 75° outside, as it was for the majority of the day. So even though the color of the sky looked gloomy, the warmth of the air didn't feel gloomy whatsoever.
In other words, what you've got is gray colored skies with nice warm breezes - at the same time.
Acceptable? That's another yes. 😀
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?