a lil' later
A quickie post:
I'm about to leave for Inverness in a few. Didn't get the tunes done like I'd hoped, but then again you can't capture lightning in a bottle. Things like that have to come naturally.
Wish me best of luck that on Sunday I get some good shuttle photos. I'm really hoping I do.
I may write a few more things from Inverness before I head back. It all depends if I have anything interesting to write about. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see