a lil' later
A quickie post:
I'm about to leave for Inverness in a few. Didn't get the tunes done like I'd hoped, but then again you can't capture lightning in a bottle. Things like that have to come naturally.
Wish me best of luck that on Sunday I get some good shuttle photos. I'm really hoping I do.
I may write a few more things from Inverness before I head back. It all depends if I have anything interesting to write about. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches