a lil' later
A quickie post:
I'm about to leave for Inverness in a few. Didn't get the tunes done like I'd hoped, but then again you can't capture lightning in a bottle. Things like that have to come naturally.
Wish me best of luck that on Sunday I get some good shuttle photos. I'm really hoping I do.
I may write a few more things from Inverness before I head back. It all depends if I have anything interesting to write about. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago