a place for everything and everything in its place
Title of this entry is a phrase that got its beginnings in the 1800's, but it still reigns true today.
I finally got all my laundry done. And I mean all of it. Even the socks are folded (Rich folds socks?) I had absolutely zero clothes to wear other than what I had on me so it had to be done.
Normally I head up to my Pop's place in Inverness to do the laundry but I did all of it here in Tampa instead. Contrary to what most would think, I don't prefer to do laundry at Pop's because it's free. I do it because I have the luxury of using newer machines that do the job better (and they do).
Bob V is back home and is very happy to be here. In less than two hours after putting him back in the fishbowl he calls home, he made a huge bubble nest. Big time.
That's it for now. Bed time.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches