a place for everything and everything in its place
Title of this entry is a phrase that got its beginnings in the 1800's, but it still reigns true today.
I finally got all my laundry done. And I mean all of it. Even the socks are folded (Rich folds socks?) I had absolutely zero clothes to wear other than what I had on me so it had to be done.
Normally I head up to my Pop's place in Inverness to do the laundry but I did all of it here in Tampa instead. Contrary to what most would think, I don't prefer to do laundry at Pop's because it's free. I do it because I have the luxury of using newer machines that do the job better (and they do).
Bob V is back home and is very happy to be here. In less than two hours after putting him back in the fishbowl he calls home, he made a huge bubble nest. Big time.
That's it for now. Bed time.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see