a product of today's society
I got a knock on my door. I answered and standing there was a little girl probably around 11 to 13 years old and with her a small dog on a pink leash.
"Can I use your phone?"
This is what went thru my mind in 2 seconds:
Is she trying to return the dog to someone? Yeah, maybe.. possibly. But is that the real reason? Why would a little girl be walking a dog here? Maybe she's just trying to look innocent so I will let her in to call someone for God knows what reason. Hang on.. why didn't she go to her mother or nearest parent to use their phone? Well, that's it - I'm not letting her in; she's not using my phone.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?