a purge may be happening soon
It's July. And that means it's time to delete your MySpace account. So I did. My account is gone forever and I was happy to be rid of it.
This may be the beginning of deleting a lot of other accounts that I have just for the sake of having. I know I've mentioned this before, but there's stuff I don't know why I bother keeping. I mean, maybe if I did something with them that would be a different story, but I don't.
Here's just a smattering of a few I do absolutely nothing with:
- GMX (which doesn't work in Firefox 3.5 by the way)
- A bunch of Windows Live accounts
- A bunch of Gmail accounts
- Opera Link
Blah, blah, blah you get the idea. I've really got to start canning some of this crap.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)