a purge may be happening soon
It's July. And that means it's time to delete your MySpace account. So I did. My account is gone forever and I was happy to be rid of it.
This may be the beginning of deleting a lot of other accounts that I have just for the sake of having. I know I've mentioned this before, but there's stuff I don't know why I bother keeping. I mean, maybe if I did something with them that would be a different story, but I don't.
Here's just a smattering of a few I do absolutely nothing with:
- GMX (which doesn't work in Firefox 3.5 by the way)
- A bunch of Windows Live accounts
- A bunch of Gmail accounts
- Opera Link
Blah, blah, blah you get the idea. I've really got to start canning some of this crap.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price