a purge may be happening soon
It's July. And that means it's time to delete your MySpace account. So I did. My account is gone forever and I was happy to be rid of it.
This may be the beginning of deleting a lot of other accounts that I have just for the sake of having. I know I've mentioned this before, but there's stuff I don't know why I bother keeping. I mean, maybe if I did something with them that would be a different story, but I don't.
Here's just a smattering of a few I do absolutely nothing with:
- GMX (which doesn't work in Firefox 3.5 by the way)
- A bunch of Windows Live accounts
- A bunch of Gmail accounts
- Opera Link
Blah, blah, blah you get the idea. I've really got to start canning some of this crap.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- The proper direction for a Les Paul bridge
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- Rich's recommended guitar strings for Squier Stratocasters
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- Cheap easy ways to get great vintage electric guitar tone
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- The good and bad of the Squier 2019 Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it