a purge may be happening soon
It's July. And that means it's time to delete your MySpace account. So I did. My account is gone forever and I was happy to be rid of it.
This may be the beginning of deleting a lot of other accounts that I have just for the sake of having. I know I've mentioned this before, but there's stuff I don't know why I bother keeping. I mean, maybe if I did something with them that would be a different story, but I don't.
Here's just a smattering of a few I do absolutely nothing with:
- GMX (which doesn't work in Firefox 3.5 by the way)
- A bunch of Windows Live accounts
- A bunch of Gmail accounts
- Opera Link
Blah, blah, blah you get the idea. I've really got to start canning some of this crap.
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake