a really expensive piece of crap
I play guitar so I like to see what's out there every so often. I happened to see the replica Frankenstein Eddie Van Halen guitar. Does it look identical to the original? Yes. In every detail.
Wanna know how much it costs?
And what do you get for the money?
A guitar that looks, feels and plays like it's been sitting in a damp basement for about 25 years.
I wish I was kidding.
What you're really paying for is the the fact that Fender replicated every nick, scratch, cut, burn mark to exacting measurements.
The guitar is supposed to be more art than anything else, because to be blunt honest, as an instrument it's a complete piece of crap.
Sometimes I wonder.. if/when I become a famous musician, will my crappy red Strat be worth thousands and thousands to a collector?
More articles to check out
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price
- Is a slide rule bezel on an aviation watch worthless?
- Glarry GTL Semi-Hollow Body guitar review