A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man... who does not exist
One day (soon) I will explain this photo, where it was taken and why it's significant.
No I don't have a neon license plate, the camera did that.. but it looks cool as hell. 😉
-- edit --
For those I completely lost with the title of this entry, here's a big hint.
-- Commentary added 5/10/2006 --
I never did explain this photo (I'd forgotten about it), so I will
This photo was taken in Newport Maine in early evening at an Irving
gas station. Note there are no lights anywhere - even on the pumps.
This is because the entire town has a power outage due to the storm.
It's just a rare thing when you see a whole town lose power, even if
only for a short while.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches