A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man... who does not exist
One day (soon) I will explain this photo, where it was taken and why it's significant.
No I don't have a neon license plate, the camera did that.. but it looks cool as hell. 😉
-- edit --
For those I completely lost with the title of this entry, here's a big hint.
-- Commentary added 5/10/2006 --
I never did explain this photo (I'd forgotten about it), so I will
This photo was taken in Newport Maine in early evening at an Irving
gas station. Note there are no lights anywhere - even on the pumps.
This is because the entire town has a power outage due to the storm.
It's just a rare thing when you see a whole town lose power, even if
only for a short while.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984