A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man... who does not exist
One day (soon) I will explain this photo, where it was taken and why it's significant.
No I don't have a neon license plate, the camera did that.. but it looks cool as hell. 😉
-- edit --
For those I completely lost with the title of this entry, here's a big hint.
-- Commentary added 5/10/2006 --
I never did explain this photo (I'd forgotten about it), so I will
This photo was taken in Newport Maine in early evening at an Irving
gas station. Note there are no lights anywhere - even on the pumps.
This is because the entire town has a power outage due to the storm.
It's just a rare thing when you see a whole town lose power, even if
only for a short while.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see