A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man... who does not exist
One day (soon) I will explain this photo, where it was taken and why it's significant.
No I don't have a neon license plate, the camera did that.. but it looks cool as hell. 😉
-- edit --
For those I completely lost with the title of this entry, here's a big hint.
-- Commentary added 5/10/2006 --
I never did explain this photo (I'd forgotten about it), so I will
This photo was taken in Newport Maine in early evening at an Irving
gas station. Note there are no lights anywhere - even on the pumps.
This is because the entire town has a power outage due to the storm.
It's just a rare thing when you see a whole town lose power, even if
only for a short while.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago