a thousand skeptic hands
Title of this entry comes from a song with plenty of whoa-oh's in it.
Did some shopping today.
Bought two trash buckets. One normal sized and a small one.
I found six-packs of Dasani lemon flavored water on sale. Rock. I bought two for a total of twelve bottles.
Something about Florida living that must be taken into consideration is that it's obviously hot. You can't leave the bread out. I bought a loaf of bread only to have it go bad in two days, so I bought another loaf. Now the bread goes straight into the refridgerator the moment it gets home. I don't like cold bread, but I guess it's something I'll have to get used to.
Although I am getting used to the outside temperature, it's still very weird to have it be 80° F outside in mid-September. But I like it. A lot. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed