a thousand skeptic hands
Title of this entry comes from a song with plenty of whoa-oh's in it.
Did some shopping today.
Bought two trash buckets. One normal sized and a small one.
I found six-packs of Dasani lemon flavored water on sale. Rock. I bought two for a total of twelve bottles.
Something about Florida living that must be taken into consideration is that it's obviously hot. You can't leave the bread out. I bought a loaf of bread only to have it go bad in two days, so I bought another loaf. Now the bread goes straight into the refridgerator the moment it gets home. I don't like cold bread, but I guess it's something I'll have to get used to.
Although I am getting used to the outside temperature, it's still very weird to have it be 80° F outside in mid-September. But I like it. A lot. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see