a thousand skeptic hands
Title of this entry comes from a song with plenty of whoa-oh's in it.
Did some shopping today.
Bought two trash buckets. One normal sized and a small one.
I found six-packs of Dasani lemon flavored water on sale. Rock. I bought two for a total of twelve bottles.
Something about Florida living that must be taken into consideration is that it's obviously hot. You can't leave the bread out. I bought a loaf of bread only to have it go bad in two days, so I bought another loaf. Now the bread goes straight into the refridgerator the moment it gets home. I don't like cold bread, but I guess it's something I'll have to get used to.
Although I am getting used to the outside temperature, it's still very weird to have it be 80° F outside in mid-September. But I like it. A lot. 🙂
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)