A website that works?
I have been noticing all to often that there are a lot of web sites that simply don't work. You go to a web site, click a link and there's a broken image here, a page is missing there.. it's just bad.
Kinda makes me think to myself, is my website one of the few out there that actually works, 100%? That would be pretty weird if it was.
Just so everyone knows my definition of a "working" web site, here it is:
1. No broken links
2. No missing pages
3. No missing images
4. Updated at least once a month (which is not asking a lot)
..and that's basically it. It doesn't matter if the web site is great or not-so-great. I just like web sites that, even if designed very poorly, work. I don't think that's too much to ask from anyone who runs a web site.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing