A website that works?
I have been noticing all to often that there are a lot of web sites that simply don't work. You go to a web site, click a link and there's a broken image here, a page is missing there.. it's just bad.
Kinda makes me think to myself, is my website one of the few out there that actually works, 100%? That would be pretty weird if it was.
Just so everyone knows my definition of a "working" web site, here it is:
1. No broken links
2. No missing pages
3. No missing images
4. Updated at least once a month (which is not asking a lot)
..and that's basically it. It doesn't matter if the web site is great or not-so-great. I just like web sites that, even if designed very poorly, work. I don't think that's too much to ask from anyone who runs a web site.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see