A website that works?
I have been noticing all to often that there are a lot of web sites that simply don't work. You go to a web site, click a link and there's a broken image here, a page is missing there.. it's just bad.
Kinda makes me think to myself, is my website one of the few out there that actually works, 100%? That would be pretty weird if it was.
Just so everyone knows my definition of a "working" web site, here it is:
1. No broken links
2. No missing pages
3. No missing images
4. Updated at least once a month (which is not asking a lot)
..and that's basically it. It doesn't matter if the web site is great or not-so-great. I just like web sites that, even if designed very poorly, work. I don't think that's too much to ask from anyone who runs a web site.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago