A few internet-specific things I've been doing recently:
On my YouTube channel I set a bunch of videos to private on purpose. Mostly video game specific ones. I kept the oldie-but-goodies but shelved the rest because in all seriousness, a YouTube channel full of nothing but computer screen shots, video games and the like is frickin' boring. No one wants to see that crap and moreover no one cares.
I uploaded a crapload of Buick-specific stuff to my Flickr photostream. I'm finding that yeah, Flickr really does kick ass. I can see now why people dig it so much. It's just stupidly easy to manage your photos on there especially if you have a ton of them (I have well over 400 just in my account alone).
My Buick site has undergone a minor facelift. It was due because some of the information there was a bit outdated and/or incorrect, so I fixed all that up. By a turn of good fortune I stumbled across the entire 1975 Buick promotional booklet used in dealerships and posted it. Because of this I now want another Buick in my collection, the '75 Skyhawk. I had no idea the car could look that good, but yeah, it does.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing