A few internet-specific things I've been doing recently:
On my YouTube channel I set a bunch of videos to private on purpose. Mostly video game specific ones. I kept the oldie-but-goodies but shelved the rest because in all seriousness, a YouTube channel full of nothing but computer screen shots, video games and the like is frickin' boring. No one wants to see that crap and moreover no one cares.
I uploaded a crapload of Buick-specific stuff to my Flickr photostream. I'm finding that yeah, Flickr really does kick ass. I can see now why people dig it so much. It's just stupidly easy to manage your photos on there especially if you have a ton of them (I have well over 400 just in my account alone).
My Buick site has undergone a minor facelift. It was due because some of the information there was a bit outdated and/or incorrect, so I fixed all that up. By a turn of good fortune I stumbled across the entire 1975 Buick promotional booklet used in dealerships and posted it. Because of this I now want another Buick in my collection, the '75 Skyhawk. I had no idea the car could look that good, but yeah, it does.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone