A few internet-specific things I've been doing recently:
On my YouTube channel I set a bunch of videos to private on purpose. Mostly video game specific ones. I kept the oldie-but-goodies but shelved the rest because in all seriousness, a YouTube channel full of nothing but computer screen shots, video games and the like is frickin' boring. No one wants to see that crap and moreover no one cares.
I uploaded a crapload of Buick-specific stuff to my Flickr photostream. I'm finding that yeah, Flickr really does kick ass. I can see now why people dig it so much. It's just stupidly easy to manage your photos on there especially if you have a ton of them (I have well over 400 just in my account alone).
My Buick site has undergone a minor facelift. It was due because some of the information there was a bit outdated and/or incorrect, so I fixed all that up. By a turn of good fortune I stumbled across the entire 1975 Buick promotional booklet used in dealerships and posted it. Because of this I now want another Buick in my collection, the '75 Skyhawk. I had no idea the car could look that good, but yeah, it does.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago