admit it, you want one
Above: A Saitek Eclipse LED backlit computer keyboard. Light is built-in and comes from the USB (no power adapter required).
Bought for $29.99 (shipping included) on a Black Friday special from Newegg.
It took a couple of days to get used to the feel but now I really like it.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see