admit it, you want one
Above: A Saitek Eclipse LED backlit computer keyboard. Light is built-in and comes from the USB (no power adapter required).
Bought for $29.99 (shipping included) on a Black Friday special from Newegg.
It took a couple of days to get used to the feel but now I really like it.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing