admit it, you want one
Above: A Saitek Eclipse LED backlit computer keyboard. Light is built-in and comes from the USB (no power adapter required).
Bought for $29.99 (shipping included) on a Black Friday special from Newegg.
It took a couple of days to get used to the feel but now I really like it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?