after bee movie
Here's what I'm going to say about Bee Movie:
(And don't worry none of this is spoiler material.)
The story: It's completely ridiculous - but for some reason totally believable. You actually believe that all of this could actually happen.
The characters: Jerry Seinfeld totally makes this movie work. Without him it would fall flat on its face. He truly did a good job and it shows. The supporting characters work well with his.
The look: Decent. It's cool to see a Dreamworks film on the silver screen and this one doesn't disappoint. What's particularly nice about this one is the fact they held back and concentrated more on story than scene look. While this may sound like a detriment it actually works very well. I noticed that DW really paid attention to color in this film - and seriously speaking, I've never seen computer generated skies look this good. As a matter of fact, you can't tell it's a computer generated film (the best compliment of all).
The ending: Very satisfying. What's great about the story is that there are no awkward moments - something I totally appreciate. I hate awkward moments in a story.
See it with a friend, it's totally worth it. When it comes to DVD I'm definitely buying it.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing