after bee movie
Here's what I'm going to say about Bee Movie:
(And don't worry none of this is spoiler material.)
The story: It's completely ridiculous - but for some reason totally believable. You actually believe that all of this could actually happen.
The characters: Jerry Seinfeld totally makes this movie work. Without him it would fall flat on its face. He truly did a good job and it shows. The supporting characters work well with his.
The look: Decent. It's cool to see a Dreamworks film on the silver screen and this one doesn't disappoint. What's particularly nice about this one is the fact they held back and concentrated more on story than scene look. While this may sound like a detriment it actually works very well. I noticed that DW really paid attention to color in this film - and seriously speaking, I've never seen computer generated skies look this good. As a matter of fact, you can't tell it's a computer generated film (the best compliment of all).
The ending: Very satisfying. What's great about the story is that there are no awkward moments - something I totally appreciate. I hate awkward moments in a story.
See it with a friend, it's totally worth it. When it comes to DVD I'm definitely buying it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago