after bee movie
Here's what I'm going to say about Bee Movie:
(And don't worry none of this is spoiler material.)
The story: It's completely ridiculous - but for some reason totally believable. You actually believe that all of this could actually happen.
The characters: Jerry Seinfeld totally makes this movie work. Without him it would fall flat on its face. He truly did a good job and it shows. The supporting characters work well with his.
The look: Decent. It's cool to see a Dreamworks film on the silver screen and this one doesn't disappoint. What's particularly nice about this one is the fact they held back and concentrated more on story than scene look. While this may sound like a detriment it actually works very well. I noticed that DW really paid attention to color in this film - and seriously speaking, I've never seen computer generated skies look this good. As a matter of fact, you can't tell it's a computer generated film (the best compliment of all).
The ending: Very satisfying. What's great about the story is that there are no awkward moments - something I totally appreciate. I hate awkward moments in a story.
See it with a friend, it's totally worth it. When it comes to DVD I'm definitely buying it.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time