Always on the move part 2
As I wrote about before, things are going well concerning the whole moving thing. Pretty awesome, huh? Pretty awesome. Indeed. Anyway, the house was shown for the first time to a potential buyer. I guess I'll know shortly whether they'll take it or not. On Sunday, a second buyer will be looking at the house. I am crossing fingers that at least one of the two will make an offer and then phase 2 goes into effect. I can't really say much about what phase 2 entails, but it's cool, trust me. Once everything goes according to plan I will be able to say more about it.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone