Always on the move part 2
As I wrote about before, things are going well concerning the whole moving thing. Pretty awesome, huh? Pretty awesome. Indeed. Anyway, the house was shown for the first time to a potential buyer. I guess I'll know shortly whether they'll take it or not. On Sunday, a second buyer will be looking at the house. I am crossing fingers that at least one of the two will make an offer and then phase 2 goes into effect. I can't really say much about what phase 2 entails, but it's cool, trust me. Once everything goes according to plan I will be able to say more about it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?