Always on the move part 2
As I wrote about before, things are going well concerning the whole moving thing. Pretty awesome, huh? Pretty awesome. Indeed. Anyway, the house was shown for the first time to a potential buyer. I guess I'll know shortly whether they'll take it or not. On Sunday, a second buyer will be looking at the house. I am crossing fingers that at least one of the two will make an offer and then phase 2 goes into effect. I can't really say much about what phase 2 entails, but it's cool, trust me. Once everything goes according to plan I will be able to say more about it.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984