am i lying? - blog edition
There's a thing going around YouTube right now where people are posting videos with questions about themselves, then asking the question whether they're lying or not.
Being that I don't vlog, here's my blog edition of it.
Read the following about me and decide for yourself whether each is true or false. In a week from the time of this bloggo I will post the answers.
- Back when I owned a green Camaro, one time I was driving with my father, took a corner too hard and ended up the woods.
- I lost my virginity at 16 years old.
- I have been to California.
- At one of my previous jobs, I did date a girl from work.
- I once farted in a church. It was loud, everyone looked at me and I just wanted to die right there.
- My music has appeared in 3 video games.
- I once got rug burn on my knees from having sex (with a girl obviously) on a living room carpet.
- I have had sex with 2 girls at once.
- I have cheated on a girl before.
- One time I got so drunk that I had to be taken to the hospital.
- I have never broken a bone, nor have I ever had measles, mumps or chicken pox.
- I once locked myself out of my truck, had to call a locksmith and pay him $40 to unlock it.
- On average, I will watch less than 3 hours of television per month.
- I'm actually five years older than I say I am.
- Secretly, I like country music.
- I am afraid of guns.
- I took Judo classes when I was a kid.
- I once shook Sgt. Slaughter's hand.
- My first musical instrument was the trumpet.
- I am very good at math.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?