I broke down and bought a digital clock yesterday with an alarm on it. I was using my cell phone as my alarm but the problem is that you can't hit "snooze" unless the phone is open. And if you press a button the snooze doesn't work. So one trip and five bucks later I have a digital clock with an amber display.
Because I don't like red on clocks. It looks cheesy to me for some reason. But other colors like amber don't.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see