I broke down and bought a digital clock yesterday with an alarm on it. I was using my cell phone as my alarm but the problem is that you can't hit "snooze" unless the phone is open. And if you press a button the snooze doesn't work. So one trip and five bucks later I have a digital clock with an amber display.
Because I don't like red on clocks. It looks cheesy to me for some reason. But other colors like amber don't.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago