I broke down and bought a digital clock yesterday with an alarm on it. I was using my cell phone as my alarm but the problem is that you can't hit "snooze" unless the phone is open. And if you press a button the snooze doesn't work. So one trip and five bucks later I have a digital clock with an amber display.
Because I don't like red on clocks. It looks cheesy to me for some reason. But other colors like amber don't.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches