an argument against global warming
At 6am in the morn', this is the temperature report:
Tampa Florida: 43.5° F, which is 11.5° above freezing.
Boston Massachusetts: 8.5° F, which is 23.5° below freezing.
Killingly Connecticut (my stomping grounds): 4.2° F, which is 27.8° below freezing.
In the north, this is the kind of weather where you could toss a glass of water in the air and it would freeze before hitting the ground.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?