an argument against global warming
At 6am in the morn', this is the temperature report:
Tampa Florida: 43.5° F, which is 11.5° above freezing.
Boston Massachusetts: 8.5° F, which is 23.5° below freezing.
Killingly Connecticut (my stomping grounds): 4.2° F, which is 27.8° below freezing.
In the north, this is the kind of weather where you could toss a glass of water in the air and it would freeze before hitting the ground.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see