And... it's down again
The CS server was back up - momentarily. Then it went back down again. I don't know what the deal with it is. The guy who has the server replaced the CAT-5 cable and it seemed to work, but then it blew up again. I mean yeah, it's free so I can't complain about it, but, I just wish the server would stay up for a little while. Oh well, what ya gonna do.
Honestly speaking I couldn't care less if it's up or down. It's just a hobby thing which will go away permanently in the future anyway. Right now I'm at a point in my life where video games aren't really high up on my "to-do" list anymore. I think this server blowing up constantly is just a sign that maybe I should be concentrating on more important things - which I am. (grin)
More articles to check out
- It came from the ’90s: WAAF Unusual Suspects 1996
- To GPS or not to GPS?
- FM rock radio in 2020. Finally dead? Yes.
- The “Hide Away” Freddy King 11th chord
- Stop playing power chords
- What dashcam do you use? Viofo update, 300 days later
- Any good guitars for under $500?
- I bought another SX Furrian
- Metal’s continuing downward spiral
- EMF radiation danger in quartz watches – time to switch to automatic?