And... it's down again
The CS server was back up - momentarily. Then it went back down again. I don't know what the deal with it is. The guy who has the server replaced the CAT-5 cable and it seemed to work, but then it blew up again. I mean yeah, it's free so I can't complain about it, but, I just wish the server would stay up for a little while. Oh well, what ya gonna do.
Honestly speaking I couldn't care less if it's up or down. It's just a hobby thing which will go away permanently in the future anyway. Right now I'm at a point in my life where video games aren't really high up on my "to-do" list anymore. I think this server blowing up constantly is just a sign that maybe I should be concentrating on more important things - which I am. (grin)
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches