Earlier today I was really stressed out so I just went to bed. I slept until 3:30pm. It felt great.
That feeling was short lived.
It's 4pm and there was nothing on my voicemail. If the place I applied at was going to call they would've called by now. Bummer.
Moping around the house being depressed is not the best way to spend your time last I knew, so I'll be heading out shortly asking for applications at local department stores. It may not be glamorous, but hey, I gotta pay the bills. I gotta do something.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)