Earlier today I was really stressed out so I just went to bed. I slept until 3:30pm. It felt great.
That feeling was short lived.
It's 4pm and there was nothing on my voicemail. If the place I applied at was going to call they would've called by now. Bummer.
Moping around the house being depressed is not the best way to spend your time last I knew, so I'll be heading out shortly asking for applications at local department stores. It may not be glamorous, but hey, I gotta pay the bills. I gotta do something.
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap