Earlier today I was really stressed out so I just went to bed. I slept until 3:30pm. It felt great.
That feeling was short lived.
It's 4pm and there was nothing on my voicemail. If the place I applied at was going to call they would've called by now. Bummer.
Moping around the house being depressed is not the best way to spend your time last I knew, so I'll be heading out shortly asking for applications at local department stores. It may not be glamorous, but hey, I gotta pay the bills. I gotta do something.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price