And the vote is cast
My father and I just got back from voting. In typical fashion, he voted Democrat. I voted Republican. It's a small joke we have that our votes "cancel each other out" every year. (grin) Regardless, we did our duty as citizens with the right to choose.
Also, very nice turnout at the polls. Nice to see that.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?