And the vote is cast
My father and I just got back from voting. In typical fashion, he voted Democrat. I voted Republican. It's a small joke we have that our votes "cancel each other out" every year. (grin) Regardless, we did our duty as citizens with the right to choose.
Also, very nice turnout at the polls. Nice to see that.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches