I'm starting to wonder if I'm lactose intolerant. I didn't used to be, but it seems that whenever I drink milk or eat ice cream, I get really nauseous, but not to the point of throwing up - just a bad stomachache.
Ah well, no big deal. I'm not going to miss drinking milk or eating ice cream anyway since that only happens rarely to begin with. And I only get nauseous when I drink straight milk or eat ice cream.
Such is life.
More articles to check out
- Buy a new car or keep driving an old car?
- Dirt cheap Jazz-Strat HSS... worth getting?
- The easier way to play a cowboy G riff on guitar
- If Fender built a Jazzmaster like this, I would buy it
- Re-buying guitars is a bad idea?
- Navigating in northern Dallas-Fort Worth Texas (it's awful?)
- You might as well wear a mask that looks cool
- The one reason why you should buy a Casio A700W
- Fretless bass for under $350 USD (way under!)
- Secret Casio CA-53W calculator watch diagnostic screen, and future watch buys