I'm starting to wonder if I'm lactose intolerant. I didn't used to be, but it seems that whenever I drink milk or eat ice cream, I get really nauseous, but not to the point of throwing up - just a bad stomachache.
Ah well, no big deal. I'm not going to miss drinking milk or eating ice cream anyway since that only happens rarely to begin with. And I only get nauseous when I drink straight milk or eat ice cream.
Such is life.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984