I'm starting to wonder if I'm lactose intolerant. I didn't used to be, but it seems that whenever I drink milk or eat ice cream, I get really nauseous, but not to the point of throwing up - just a bad stomachache.
Ah well, no big deal. I'm not going to miss drinking milk or eating ice cream anyway since that only happens rarely to begin with. And I only get nauseous when I drink straight milk or eat ice cream.
Such is life.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar