I'm starting to wonder if I'm lactose intolerant. I didn't used to be, but it seems that whenever I drink milk or eat ice cream, I get really nauseous, but not to the point of throwing up - just a bad stomachache.
Ah well, no big deal. I'm not going to miss drinking milk or eating ice cream anyway since that only happens rarely to begin with. And I only get nauseous when I drink straight milk or eat ice cream.
Such is life.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?