Apple //c television commercial
I was scanning over an old VHS tape when I came across this Apple //c commercial, so I hooked up my camcorder, captured it, then brought that to the PC and digitized it.
Notes about this commercial: You can barely make out what's on the computer screen. Obviously it wasn't important to show it. Both father and son wear glasses, because after all, everyone that uses a computer must wear glasses. Showing the 5.25" floppy drive (with a disk being inserted into it) was very important.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?