as the earth moves
Yes, I decided to head out to Ft. De Soto this morn'. Well worth the trip, I got some good shots.
Above: I really, really dig this shot. There's just something about it.
Above: Two shots of the sunrise. In both I was able to catch a bird in flight. Always like it when I can get those.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time