ask him where the talking llama went
Got my truck back earlier. Was the squeak problem in the frame? Nope. Shocks? Nope. Anywhere in the suspension? Nope.
It was the damned hood hinges.
Yeah, I was surprised too. A few applications of lubricant on the hinges and the squeak is gone - for now (if there's one thing I know about vehicle squeaks, it's that they always come back sooner or later).
The brakes are also fine, so no worries there.
Cost: $0.00. Everything was covered under GM warranty. Me and my '05 GMC Canyon are happy once again.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?