ask him where the talking llama went
Got my truck back earlier. Was the squeak problem in the frame? Nope. Shocks? Nope. Anywhere in the suspension? Nope.
It was the damned hood hinges.
Yeah, I was surprised too. A few applications of lubricant on the hinges and the squeak is gone - for now (if there's one thing I know about vehicle squeaks, it's that they always come back sooner or later).
The brakes are also fine, so no worries there.
Cost: $0.00. Everything was covered under GM warranty. Me and my '05 GMC Canyon are happy once again.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984