ask him where the talking llama went
Got my truck back earlier. Was the squeak problem in the frame? Nope. Shocks? Nope. Anywhere in the suspension? Nope.
It was the damned hood hinges.
Yeah, I was surprised too. A few applications of lubricant on the hinges and the squeak is gone - for now (if there's one thing I know about vehicle squeaks, it's that they always come back sooner or later).
The brakes are also fine, so no worries there.
Cost: $0.00. Everything was covered under GM warranty. Me and my '05 GMC Canyon are happy once again.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see