avoiding the white elephants
What I have now is what I believe to be the lowest-cost possible gigging setup that can actually get the job done. My reasons for buying a cheap guitar and a cheap combo amplifier was specifically to get ready to play out in clubs. At this point I have to try my luck and see if there's anybody local that wants to play, and more important play a style of music that I actually like. On the list of places where I'll say "Hey I want to join a band" will be Craigslist and BandMix. Hopefully I'll get some good results.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see