avoiding the white elephants
What I have now is what I believe to be the lowest-cost possible gigging setup that can actually get the job done. My reasons for buying a cheap guitar and a cheap combo amplifier was specifically to get ready to play out in clubs. At this point I have to try my luck and see if there's anybody local that wants to play, and more important play a style of music that I actually like. On the list of places where I'll say "Hey I want to join a band" will be Craigslist and BandMix. Hopefully I'll get some good results.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?