Back from the interview
I finished my interview a little while ago. How did it go? I'm not certain. I think it went okay... I can never tell how an interviewer sees me (that's always bugged the bejeezus out of me). Logic would dictate that I will get this job because the company I applied to is hiring like crazy right now. They have ads in the paper, online and a humongous NOW HIRING sign on the side of their building.
Even with a reasonable assurance I'll get the job, I'm still looking for work regardless. In my experience something labeled as a "sure thing" usually isn't. That's not being pessimistic. That's being realistic.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see