Back from the interview
I finished my interview a little while ago. How did it go? I'm not certain. I think it went okay... I can never tell how an interviewer sees me (that's always bugged the bejeezus out of me). Logic would dictate that I will get this job because the company I applied to is hiring like crazy right now. They have ads in the paper, online and a humongous NOW HIRING sign on the side of their building.
Even with a reasonable assurance I'll get the job, I'm still looking for work regardless. In my experience something labeled as a "sure thing" usually isn't. That's not being pessimistic. That's being realistic.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984