Back from the interview
I finished my interview a little while ago. How did it go? I'm not certain. I think it went okay... I can never tell how an interviewer sees me (that's always bugged the bejeezus out of me). Logic would dictate that I will get this job because the company I applied to is hiring like crazy right now. They have ads in the paper, online and a humongous NOW HIRING sign on the side of their building.
Even with a reasonable assurance I'll get the job, I'm still looking for work regardless. In my experience something labeled as a "sure thing" usually isn't. That's not being pessimistic. That's being realistic.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago