Back to full screen
Note to regular readers: If the site looks screwed up, hit your "refresh" on your browser (or if using Windows just hit F5) and it will load the new stylesheet.
The more I stared at this site the more I hated the fact I put it "in a box" and not full screen. It just really, really bothered me. So.. I redesigned it. Kept the same colors and went full screen. I like it a whole lot better.
Even though the site still requires a minimum 750 pixels wide (somewhere around there) before the top part "clips", I don't know anyone who browses the internet under that resolution. I mean, the required resolution for Windows XP is 800x600.. so I think I'm safe. (grin)
Oh, one more thing: Even though this site views just fine using Microsoft Internet
Exploder Explorer, I highly suggest that everyone go out and get the free FireFox web browser. It is totally free, there is absolutely no spyware in it, it will not screw up your computer. You should especially get it if your Internet Explorer browser is slow, unresponsive, riddled with spyware and so on. Firefox is designed to be light, quick and easy. I've been using it for a real long time (since version 0.8) and I highly recommend it. Go get it, don't be an idiot. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see