Back to the basics
Well, as certain people will now know, I went back to the way my old blog was on the old site. I was able to transfer everything over here to the new site. I tried using a new blog but I just didn't like it, so this one will stay (yeeeee). 🙂
You will see references to my old site here and there, but that's going to be my "pro" site as soon as I get it designed and done. Everything personal will remain here.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago