Back to the basics
Well, as certain people will now know, I went back to the way my old blog was on the old site. I was able to transfer everything over here to the new site. I tried using a new blog but I just didn't like it, so this one will stay (yeeeee). 🙂
You will see references to my old site here and there, but that's going to be my "pro" site as soon as I get it designed and done. Everything personal will remain here.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches