Back to the basics
Well, as certain people will now know, I went back to the way my old blog was on the old site. I was able to transfer everything over here to the new site. I tried using a new blog but I just didn't like it, so this one will stay (yeeeee). 🙂
You will see references to my old site here and there, but that's going to be my "pro" site as soon as I get it designed and done. Everything personal will remain here.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see