Back to Verdana (and Trebuchet MS)
I switched the fonts here back to Verdana and Trebuchet MS. The Lucida fonts, while cool, just don't do italics right.. or at least not right to me. They look kinda funky in a bad way..
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone