A street close to where I live in Tampa.
Florida trivia of the moment:
In Connecticut I was very used to long sunrises and sunsets. In Florida that doesn't happen. The sun rises and falls fast down this way. The reason is because I'm over 1000 miles closer to the equator of Earth.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time