A street close to where I live in Tampa.
Florida trivia of the moment:
In Connecticut I was very used to long sunrises and sunsets. In Florida that doesn't happen. The sun rises and falls fast down this way. The reason is because I'm over 1000 miles closer to the equator of Earth.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?