A street close to where I live in Tampa.
Florida trivia of the moment:
In Connecticut I was very used to long sunrises and sunsets. In Florida that doesn't happen. The sun rises and falls fast down this way. The reason is because I'm over 1000 miles closer to the equator of Earth.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp