Best wishes to Kat
Figured I'd fire off this lil' note before I start my day:
I read over some posts on Kat's blog today, which I can't post here because it's one of those "friends only" LJ blogs. Kat's awesome. She's got a great spirit, I've known her for years. But anyway, I read the post she wrote about her in-laws and how they're really bugging the crap out of her directly or indirectly or bugging-her-without-knowing-it or whatever you call it. Kat, you gotta know that in-laws are like that. I'm sure for whatever they throw at you, you can handle it and thensome. Keep the chin up and the bad feelings out. You can definitely do that. As one friend to another you know this is true. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one