I just ordered my present-to-me for the holidays, a BenQ FP202W from NewEgg. Price: $260. Some might say Isn't that a bit expensive for a computer monitor? Actually, no.
Check this out:
The lowest priced 19-inch LCD monitor I could find at any retailer: $325.
The lowest priced LCD (of same size) television I could find at any retailer: $400 (rip-off!)
My new 20.1-inch widescreen monitor, $260.
This will be fine'n'dandy for my computing stuff (obviously) and watching DVD's, too.
As long as it doesn't arrive with any dead/stuck pixels, I'll be a happy guy. According to the reviews on the product, very few people had theirs arrive with that defect, so I'm confident mine will be a-okay. Hopefully. 🙂
I'd never thought I'd see the day where I'd be using an over-20-inch computer monitor. But hey, it's just the right size for movie watching at a distance and regular computer stuff, so.. why not?
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see