I just ordered my present-to-me for the holidays, a BenQ FP202W from NewEgg. Price: $260. Some might say Isn't that a bit expensive for a computer monitor? Actually, no.
Check this out:
The lowest priced 19-inch LCD monitor I could find at any retailer: $325.
The lowest priced LCD (of same size) television I could find at any retailer: $400 (rip-off!)
My new 20.1-inch widescreen monitor, $260.
This will be fine'n'dandy for my computing stuff (obviously) and watching DVD's, too.
As long as it doesn't arrive with any dead/stuck pixels, I'll be a happy guy. According to the reviews on the product, very few people had theirs arrive with that defect, so I'm confident mine will be a-okay. Hopefully. 🙂
I'd never thought I'd see the day where I'd be using an over-20-inch computer monitor. But hey, it's just the right size for movie watching at a distance and regular computer stuff, so.. why not?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?