I just ordered my present-to-me for the holidays, a BenQ FP202W from NewEgg. Price: $260. Some might say Isn't that a bit expensive for a computer monitor? Actually, no.
Check this out:
The lowest priced 19-inch LCD monitor I could find at any retailer: $325.
The lowest priced LCD (of same size) television I could find at any retailer: $400 (rip-off!)
My new 20.1-inch widescreen monitor, $260.
This will be fine'n'dandy for my computing stuff (obviously) and watching DVD's, too.
As long as it doesn't arrive with any dead/stuck pixels, I'll be a happy guy. According to the reviews on the product, very few people had theirs arrive with that defect, so I'm confident mine will be a-okay. Hopefully. 🙂
I'd never thought I'd see the day where I'd be using an over-20-inch computer monitor. But hey, it's just the right size for movie watching at a distance and regular computer stuff, so.. why not?
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984