bits for 1 june '09
Happy June, everyone.
I haven't been writing here recently because I did a complete rewrite on the stomping grounds. That took a few days to finish because I wanted it to be just right. It was in need of a rewrite for a good long time so I was happy to get it done. Yes, it's a total personal thing, but whatever, it's my site. 🙂
I found out something cool but at the same time annoying. Pidgin actually does allow simultaneous logins with a single account for the AIM messenger service. But it's only for AIM. On ICQ, even though the option is there, it doesn't work.
I really wish this option was available for MSN and Yahoo. Truly. Then I could run it on the laptop and the desktop at the same time. Oh well.
So I'm going to stick with AIM Lite. It still is, without any question, the best AIM IM program, period.
The battle starts this month
On an ongoing quest to become debt free, this month starts off with me sending a super-huge payment to one of my cards. This is something I've been waiting to do for a while, and now I can.
Barring any unforeseen circumstance, I should have that particular card paid in full by September.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago