bits for 1 june '09
Happy June, everyone.
I haven't been writing here recently because I did a complete rewrite on the stomping grounds. That took a few days to finish because I wanted it to be just right. It was in need of a rewrite for a good long time so I was happy to get it done. Yes, it's a total personal thing, but whatever, it's my site. 🙂
I found out something cool but at the same time annoying. Pidgin actually does allow simultaneous logins with a single account for the AIM messenger service. But it's only for AIM. On ICQ, even though the option is there, it doesn't work.
I really wish this option was available for MSN and Yahoo. Truly. Then I could run it on the laptop and the desktop at the same time. Oh well.
So I'm going to stick with AIM Lite. It still is, without any question, the best AIM IM program, period.
The battle starts this month
On an ongoing quest to become debt free, this month starts off with me sending a super-huge payment to one of my cards. This is something I've been waiting to do for a while, and now I can.
Barring any unforeseen circumstance, I should have that particular card paid in full by September.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing