bits for 1 june '09
Happy June, everyone.
I haven't been writing here recently because I did a complete rewrite on the stomping grounds. That took a few days to finish because I wanted it to be just right. It was in need of a rewrite for a good long time so I was happy to get it done. Yes, it's a total personal thing, but whatever, it's my site. 🙂
I found out something cool but at the same time annoying. Pidgin actually does allow simultaneous logins with a single account for the AIM messenger service. But it's only for AIM. On ICQ, even though the option is there, it doesn't work.
I really wish this option was available for MSN and Yahoo. Truly. Then I could run it on the laptop and the desktop at the same time. Oh well.
So I'm going to stick with AIM Lite. It still is, without any question, the best AIM IM program, period.
The battle starts this month
On an ongoing quest to become debt free, this month starts off with me sending a super-huge payment to one of my cards. This is something I've been waiting to do for a while, and now I can.
Barring any unforeseen circumstance, I should have that particular card paid in full by September.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone