bits for 28 may '09
The old D-Link router I have started exhibiting the same wireless problems it had before concerning keeping a connection, so I've officially had to shelve it again and go back to the Belkin.
Strangely, since resetting the Belkin it's sped up quite a bit concerning transfer speeds. Maybe a reset is all it needed? I dunno. The firmware is still the same.
~ ~ ~
I have finally stared getting back into my treadmill regimen. Long overdue. I'm starting to feel better already and my stomach is tightening up. Trust me, that's a good thing. The hard part is getting on that treadmill every day and not letting laziness rule over that.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago