bits for 28 may '09
The old D-Link router I have started exhibiting the same wireless problems it had before concerning keeping a connection, so I've officially had to shelve it again and go back to the Belkin.
Strangely, since resetting the Belkin it's sped up quite a bit concerning transfer speeds. Maybe a reset is all it needed? I dunno. The firmware is still the same.
~ ~ ~
I have finally stared getting back into my treadmill regimen. Long overdue. I'm starting to feel better already and my stomach is tightening up. Trust me, that's a good thing. The hard part is getting on that treadmill every day and not letting laziness rule over that.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone