bits for 28 may '09
The old D-Link router I have started exhibiting the same wireless problems it had before concerning keeping a connection, so I've officially had to shelve it again and go back to the Belkin.
Strangely, since resetting the Belkin it's sped up quite a bit concerning transfer speeds. Maybe a reset is all it needed? I dunno. The firmware is still the same.
~ ~ ~
I have finally stared getting back into my treadmill regimen. Long overdue. I'm starting to feel better already and my stomach is tightening up. Trust me, that's a good thing. The hard part is getting on that treadmill every day and not letting laziness rule over that.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing