bits for 4 dec 2009
I am amazed that in less than 30 days it will be 2010. It's the future! But we still don't have any flying cars. Bummer.
I bought a new cheap digital camera, the Olympus FE-26. I like it. This was my Christmas present to me this year.
Right after I bought the cam, the price jumped up by 10 bucks, so I bought it at the right time.
Finally started using Facebook categories.
Today and tomorrow Tampa will basically be underwater.
I'm happy that Little Caesar's sells the Hot-N-Ready pizza. Five bucks. No waiting. And it's good.
My sister's Christmas present arrived in the mail. Have to get that wrapped.
Next week I'm getting crown 1 of 2 for my teeth. Sucks, but needs to be done. Hopefully it won't cost too much. And even if it does, I have to do it anyway.
Per recent communications I've had, the "100 things" I posted on my about page was definitely the right thing to do.
I missed the PCMech LIVE show this week due to a seriously dumbass reason. I won't state what it was here because it's too embarrassing. But if you really want to know, just email me and ask. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago