bits for 4 dec 2009
I am amazed that in less than 30 days it will be 2010. It's the future! But we still don't have any flying cars. Bummer.
I bought a new cheap digital camera, the Olympus FE-26. I like it. This was my Christmas present to me this year.
Right after I bought the cam, the price jumped up by 10 bucks, so I bought it at the right time.
Finally started using Facebook categories.
Today and tomorrow Tampa will basically be underwater.
I'm happy that Little Caesar's sells the Hot-N-Ready pizza. Five bucks. No waiting. And it's good.
My sister's Christmas present arrived in the mail. Have to get that wrapped.
Next week I'm getting crown 1 of 2 for my teeth. Sucks, but needs to be done. Hopefully it won't cost too much. And even if it does, I have to do it anyway.
Per recent communications I've had, the "100 things" I posted on my about page was definitely the right thing to do.
I missed the PCMech LIVE show this week due to a seriously dumbass reason. I won't state what it was here because it's too embarrassing. But if you really want to know, just email me and ask. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing