bits for 4 march '09
Facebook apps suck. They just do. They are nothing but the ass end of the internet, I swear.
I bought new sneakers today. It was time.
I started a food log because I was eating too much fast food. I'm starting to notice I feel better already.
Temperature here in Tampa Florida at the time I write this: 62.6° F. At the stomping grounds, 29.0° F. That means it's 33.6 degrees warmer here for those who don't want to do the math.
I refuse to spell the world internet with a capital 'i'. Just seems stupid to me and always has. What's even more stupid is that spell checkers in word processors, IM, email and the like insist that internet should have a capital first letter.
I finally started finishing work on my new GPS book. If all goes well I should have it done shortly and will announce it here once finished.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone