bits for 4 march '09
Facebook apps suck. They just do. They are nothing but the ass end of the internet, I swear.
I bought new sneakers today. It was time.
I started a food log because I was eating too much fast food. I'm starting to notice I feel better already.
Temperature here in Tampa Florida at the time I write this: 62.6° F. At the stomping grounds, 29.0° F. That means it's 33.6 degrees warmer here for those who don't want to do the math.
I refuse to spell the world internet with a capital 'i'. Just seems stupid to me and always has. What's even more stupid is that spell checkers in word processors, IM, email and the like insist that internet should have a capital first letter.
I finally started finishing work on my new GPS book. If all goes well I should have it done shortly and will announce it here once finished.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago