bits for 4 march '09
Facebook apps suck. They just do. They are nothing but the ass end of the internet, I swear.
I bought new sneakers today. It was time.
I started a food log because I was eating too much fast food. I'm starting to notice I feel better already.
Temperature here in Tampa Florida at the time I write this: 62.6° F. At the stomping grounds, 29.0° F. That means it's 33.6 degrees warmer here for those who don't want to do the math.
I refuse to spell the world internet with a capital 'i'. Just seems stupid to me and always has. What's even more stupid is that spell checkers in word processors, IM, email and the like insist that internet should have a capital first letter.
I finally started finishing work on my new GPS book. If all goes well I should have it done shortly and will announce it here once finished.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984