bits for 4 nov 2008
Yesterday I went in for part 1 of 2 concerning my crown at the dentist. I was in the chair a really long time but came out no worse for wear. Right now I have a temporary crown that hopefully will stay there 3 weeks before I go back for the permanent one.
~ ~ ~
All this political election crapola will be over real and to be honest I'm glad it will be, because I hate politics with a passion. And no I won't discuss them on my blog, so don't ask. 🙂
~ ~ ~
November for me is the start of the holiday season and the time of year when things start to drag a bit. I don't slow down but it seems the world around me does, and usually doesn't pick up until after New Year's.
What I do to avoid holiday season depression is simply not think about it. This is probably the reason I don't slow down during this time of year. Rather I just keep on doin' what I do and it works for me.
Said another way: If I bought into what tradition and Hollywood thinks Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's is supposed to be like, I'd plummet into depression in seconds. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see