bits for 4 nov 2008
Yesterday I went in for part 1 of 2 concerning my crown at the dentist. I was in the chair a really long time but came out no worse for wear. Right now I have a temporary crown that hopefully will stay there 3 weeks before I go back for the permanent one.
~ ~ ~
All this political election crapola will be over real and to be honest I'm glad it will be, because I hate politics with a passion. And no I won't discuss them on my blog, so don't ask. 🙂
~ ~ ~
November for me is the start of the holiday season and the time of year when things start to drag a bit. I don't slow down but it seems the world around me does, and usually doesn't pick up until after New Year's.
What I do to avoid holiday season depression is simply not think about it. This is probably the reason I don't slow down during this time of year. Rather I just keep on doin' what I do and it works for me.
Said another way: If I bought into what tradition and Hollywood thinks Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's is supposed to be like, I'd plummet into depression in seconds. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches