bits for mar 10 '08
Yes I know I haven't been coming up with good blog post titles lately. Whatever. 🙂
Doing the live stream thing for work has been interesting to say the least. In the short time I've been doing it I've learned that chatters get a bit shocked when dealing with a brash personality (as I have). I guess most online hosts choose to go with the "nice guy" route but there are times when I just don't. In particular if some kid enters the chat room and does that me-me-me gimme-gimme attention thing, I will usually give it to him. The funny thing is the kid doesn't know what to do at that point, gets scared, and leaves.
Ah well, what ya gonna do.
I've also been reading this blog from the stomping grounds (which I've mentioned here before). I don't know the author but it's plainly obvious absolutely nothing has changed in 2 years up that way - and I don't say that with praise. The comments from the locals basically state everything you'd want (and not want) to know.
There's part of me that has a good chuckle when reading that blog but another part that feels a bit ashamed because I come from there. Granted, I moved away and did good for myself, but still.. it's where I grew up. Maybe I have some subconscious desire that one day the place will get cleaned up and become a better place to live. But I honestly can't see that ever happening, or at least not happening for a very long time.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?