Biz site almost ready for launch
Last night I spent many hours programming the FSP site. I finally decided what to do - which incidentally is the hardest way to do it - make the entire site a single PHP web page with all script contained within.
This was a severe pain in the ass to do, but the end result is that I have a single script/page running the entire site. The code alone for this thing is over 55k(!) I tried to shrink that size down as much as I could, but I had to put comments in the script just so I could go back and know where things were. I consider it an amazing thing that I was able to get everything in one page/script. PHP is incredible; no doubt about it.
I'm trying my best to beat the deadline (Jan 1 '06). I have just a few days but I think I'll be able to do it. After that... well, we'll see what happens, won't we?
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp