Blessed be the Ford
Pope John Paul II did own a car. One car. A 1975 Ford Escort GL. Sputtering along with a 1.1 liter engine, this was at one time the Pope's ride.
It just sold for $690,000. Ford Escort owners rejoice, at least you can now say "Well, the Pope drove one of these... can't be all bad."
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake