Blessed be the Ford
Pope John Paul II did own a car. One car. A 1975 Ford Escort GL. Sputtering along with a 1.1 liter engine, this was at one time the Pope's ride.
It just sold for $690,000. Ford Escort owners rejoice, at least you can now say "Well, the Pope drove one of these... can't be all bad."
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)