Blessed be the Ford
Pope John Paul II did own a car. One car. A 1975 Ford Escort GL. Sputtering along with a 1.1 liter engine, this was at one time the Pope's ride.
It just sold for $690,000. Ford Escort owners rejoice, at least you can now say "Well, the Pope drove one of these... can't be all bad."
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price