Today for the first time at work in my 10 months of being here I blew up. Got really angry at a customer, put the phone on mute and just shouted:
"WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?!?!"
The user I had on the phone would simply not shut up. I could hardly assist her because she kept yappin' her trap constantly.
My outburst was so damn loud half the department heard it - including my manager. (oopsie) Note: It is extremely rare that I do that. Very, very rare.
It took me 25 minutes to close the call. My normal close rate is 6 minutes or less.
Ah well, life goes on.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago