Today for the first time at work in my 10 months of being here I blew up. Got really angry at a customer, put the phone on mute and just shouted:
"WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?!?!"
The user I had on the phone would simply not shut up. I could hardly assist her because she kept yappin' her trap constantly.
My outburst was so damn loud half the department heard it - including my manager. (oopsie) Note: It is extremely rare that I do that. Very, very rare.
It took me 25 minutes to close the call. My normal close rate is 6 minutes or less.
Ah well, life goes on.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing