Today for the first time at work in my 10 months of being here I blew up. Got really angry at a customer, put the phone on mute and just shouted:
"WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?!?!"
The user I had on the phone would simply not shut up. I could hardly assist her because she kept yappin' her trap constantly.
My outburst was so damn loud half the department heard it - including my manager. (oopsie) Note: It is extremely rare that I do that. Very, very rare.
It took me 25 minutes to close the call. My normal close rate is 6 minutes or less.
Ah well, life goes on.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time