Blizzak's are on
I got the Blizzak's put on the car this morning. Surprisingly the car does not handle all that different. I would have thought there would be a ton of road noise from snow tires, but in actuality there's very little. These perform well at all speeds (including highway speeds) with no surprises at all. Good deal.
But I'm thinking I should have waited one more week to put these all because all of a sudden it's WARM outside. Weird. It was really cold less than a week ago(!)
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price