Blizzak's are on
I got the Blizzak's put on the car this morning. Surprisingly the car does not handle all that different. I would have thought there would be a ton of road noise from snow tires, but in actuality there's very little. These perform well at all speeds (including highway speeds) with no surprises at all. Good deal.
But I'm thinking I should have waited one more week to put these all because all of a sudden it's WARM outside. Weird. It was really cold less than a week ago(!)
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake