Blog stuff and whatever
The archives have changed slightly. Old posts are now listed properly. My version of "properly" is ascending order, meaning from oldest to newest, not newest to oldest. Old posts will be at the top, new ones at the bottom. To me this is much easier to read. You can check this out by looking at any archive whether date-based or category based.
I got home from work yesterday at my usual time, ate some dinner then said to meself:
"I think I'll rest for a few minutes."
So I laid down. --ZONK-- I was out like a light, still wearing clothes, shoes and all.
I wake up at 2:30am.
This sucks because I can't go back to bed.. I just slept a long time. I'll be up for the rest of the day now.
I go to my computer. Three voice mails (my voice mails are e-mailed to me, Vonage rocks) and a few e-mails. Two of which were from someone I was supposed to meet last night.
I e-mail her back and explain that I zonked out. Fortunately she knows I like to nap sometimes when I get home from work so it's not all that bad. Damage control initiated. (heh)
I check the blog and I got a comment (two, actually) from a girl I knew years ago.
I comment back. Good to hear from old friends. I hope she still has long hair. (grin)
While I'm up doing basically nothing but waiting for the sun to come up, I decide to do laundry. Why not. I got the time.
The dryer just buzzed so I'm off to hang clothes.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- Is the ESP LTD F10 the ugliest cheap electric guitar?
- Fender "White Beauty" Stratocaster
- The 4 grits of sandpaper every guitar player needs
- I keep going back to the Casio 593 (F-91W and A158)
- Zoom R8 sending audio with effects over USB while in AUDIO I/F mode
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard 60s (and 50s) is a game changer
- Fender HM Strat is not a Stratocaster
- Squier raises the price on Classic Vibe Stratocasters
- Five of the better guitar shirts I've seen
- How to choose the right guitar octave pedal effect