Blog stuff and whatever
The archives have changed slightly. Old posts are now listed properly. My version of "properly" is ascending order, meaning from oldest to newest, not newest to oldest. Old posts will be at the top, new ones at the bottom. To me this is much easier to read. You can check this out by looking at any archive whether date-based or category based.
I got home from work yesterday at my usual time, ate some dinner then said to meself:
"I think I'll rest for a few minutes."
So I laid down. --ZONK-- I was out like a light, still wearing clothes, shoes and all.
I wake up at 2:30am.
This sucks because I can't go back to bed.. I just slept a long time. I'll be up for the rest of the day now.
I go to my computer. Three voice mails (my voice mails are e-mailed to me, Vonage rocks) and a few e-mails. Two of which were from someone I was supposed to meet last night.
I e-mail her back and explain that I zonked out. Fortunately she knows I like to nap sometimes when I get home from work so it's not all that bad. Damage control initiated. (heh)
I check the blog and I got a comment (two, actually) from a girl I knew years ago.
I comment back. Good to hear from old friends. I hope she still has long hair. (grin)
While I'm up doing basically nothing but waiting for the sun to come up, I decide to do laundry. Why not. I got the time.
The dryer just buzzed so I'm off to hang clothes.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)