Book 'em, Dano
I get a local dishrag called The Weekly - Greater Bangor's Weekly Community News Source in the mail. It's a newspaper twelve pages in length (really small). One of the more entertaining sections is Court News. Here's a few for ya. I'll leave the names out but post age and gender:
38/m: Unlawful use of bait in artificial lure-only water, $50
18/m: Minor possessing liquor, $200
20/m: Failure to display ATV registration numbers, $100
24/f: Two counts operating vehicle while license suspended or revoked, $300 each count.
15/m: Possession tobacco products by minor, $100
25/m: Speeding 30-plus more than posted speed, $300 suspended; driving to endanger $400, jail 48 hours, license suspended 180 days.
38/f: Fishing without valid license, $100
22/m: Furnishing liquor to minor, $400
29/m: Operating vehicle without license, $75
48/m: Attaching false plates, $200; habitual motor vehicle offender, $500, jail 48 hours.
32/f: Negotiating worthless instrument, $100, restitution, $44 (I have absolutely no idea what "worthless instrument" means or stands for)
34/m: Fish violation of number, amount, weight or size, $140
19/f: Operating vehicle without license, $200
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?