Book 'em, Dano
I get a local dishrag called The Weekly - Greater Bangor's Weekly Community News Source in the mail. It's a newspaper twelve pages in length (really small). One of the more entertaining sections is Court News. Here's a few for ya. I'll leave the names out but post age and gender:
38/m: Unlawful use of bait in artificial lure-only water, $50
18/m: Minor possessing liquor, $200
20/m: Failure to display ATV registration numbers, $100
24/f: Two counts operating vehicle while license suspended or revoked, $300 each count.
15/m: Possession tobacco products by minor, $100
25/m: Speeding 30-plus more than posted speed, $300 suspended; driving to endanger $400, jail 48 hours, license suspended 180 days.
38/f: Fishing without valid license, $100
22/m: Furnishing liquor to minor, $400
29/m: Operating vehicle without license, $75
48/m: Attaching false plates, $200; habitual motor vehicle offender, $500, jail 48 hours.
32/f: Negotiating worthless instrument, $100, restitution, $44 (I have absolutely no idea what "worthless instrument" means or stands for)
34/m: Fish violation of number, amount, weight or size, $140
19/f: Operating vehicle without license, $200
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see