Book 'em, Dano
I get a local dishrag called The Weekly - Greater Bangor's Weekly Community News Source in the mail. It's a newspaper twelve pages in length (really small). One of the more entertaining sections is Court News. Here's a few for ya. I'll leave the names out but post age and gender:
38/m: Unlawful use of bait in artificial lure-only water, $50
18/m: Minor possessing liquor, $200
20/m: Failure to display ATV registration numbers, $100
24/f: Two counts operating vehicle while license suspended or revoked, $300 each count.
15/m: Possession tobacco products by minor, $100
25/m: Speeding 30-plus more than posted speed, $300 suspended; driving to endanger $400, jail 48 hours, license suspended 180 days.
38/f: Fishing without valid license, $100
22/m: Furnishing liquor to minor, $400
29/m: Operating vehicle without license, $75
48/m: Attaching false plates, $200; habitual motor vehicle offender, $500, jail 48 hours.
32/f: Negotiating worthless instrument, $100, restitution, $44 (I have absolutely no idea what "worthless instrument" means or stands for)
34/m: Fish violation of number, amount, weight or size, $140
19/f: Operating vehicle without license, $200
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing